Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Summer --- My it went by fast!

Can't believe we just celebrated Labor Day and that summer is pretty much over. It has been over two months since I have posted anything....so sorry about that. This post will be me adding pictures from our trip this weekend to GG's in East TN. Bobbie Ann and Freddy went with us and we all had the best time. Had Big Ed's pizza, at at Flatwater Grill on the lake, went to the park, shopped at Pigeon Forge and went in to Gatlinburg and the Smokey Mountain Park. Freddy and Bobbie Ann had never gone before so we had lots to see and do. Not sure who had more fun...GG or Thomas!!!


Four generations and uncle David

A little blurry but I think you see how much fun I had!


The big slide everyone thought they needed to help.

Loved going to the park by the lake to slide and swing.

Had to ride with Elmo while we were out shopping.

My new Carhart overalls...didn't want to take them off.

Thomas eating his first ice cream cone...he loved it.

Thomas and Granddad in his Hot Rod!

No comments: